We’re always looking for Cultural Ambassadors to volunteer at our shows! Perfect if you’re a student and looking to add some experience on your CV or personal statement, or if you’re just a big fan of shows and entertainment.
We’re looking for Cultural Ambassadors to volunteer at our entertainment venues in Ellesmere Port and Northwich!
As a Cultural Ambassador, you’ll be:
- Meeting and greeting audiences as they arrive at events
- Checking and validating tickets and helping manage late arrivals
- Resolving issues with seating plans and ensuring everyone’s sat in the correct seats
- Monitoring the audience to ensure restrictions around cameras and recording equipment are being observed
- You’ll also get to help with the distribution of flyers, brochures and other printed material in the local area to help make the shows as successful as they can possibly be!
In return, you’ll get valuable experience in a customer service environment. It’s also a nice place to work! There’s a good buzz when we’re running events, and you’ll get to meet lots of people, all excited to see the show. You’ll also get to watch any show you’re working on for free, once you’ve helped everyone to their seats! You’ll also be able to save up shifts and “cash them in” for free tickets to shows you’re not working on! So for those that love live music, comedy or theatre productions, becoming a Cultural Ambassador is a great way to indulge your passion without breaking the bank!